Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Q4 Blog 4

"The Host"
Stephenie Meyer

Now on Page 398.

So Far...
Since Jareds return with Kyle, Kyle has acted very hostile towards Wanda. Kyle desides to acttack her in the bathing/water room. Wanda to scared and unwilling to watch a human die jumps in to save kyle wen the tables turn and the floor breaks from under them. Kyle goes to a "hearing" were kyle is being tried for death. Even his own brother Ian was opposed to letting him stay or live. But Wanda still called it an accident.


A diary passage (Wanda)

Ian seems to be kinda of "clingy lately and Mell is sending me wierd thoughts about this saying Ian is getting "to close", but Wanda, in terms of how old I am compared to how old I can get puts me at a very "young" age almost a child age. I dont see affection as well as i probly should have. Ian tried to kiss me and i think he is trying to get me to fall for him despite my relationship with Jared. No matter what i want if Mels not happy neither am I. I guess i should have seem this comming especialy from a human. does he not see that i am an alien living inside a host? Luckily Jamie, Mel's little brother has been there to save me from most of the comotion going on in this hectic cave.

No comments: